Eco- friendly timber
Weathertex is an Australian made and owned product manufactured from 100% Australian hardwood.
Weathertex Weatherboards and Architectural Panels are lightweight and easy to install. The product is made by breaking down local hardwood, from thinnings and managed forests, to its constituent fibres using steam and pressure. The product is then reconstituted to form a solid board. This process eliminates the knots and grains in the timber, giving the feet and look of real timber without the imperfections. Weathertex does not attract termite and is not a preferred food.
- Manufactured in Australia for over 45 years
- Made from Australian Eucalypt Hardwood: 97% Hardwood Timber and 3% Wax
- Guaranteed not to split, crack or rot for 25years ( refer to the Weathertex manufacturer’s warranty)
- provides peace of mind
- Environmentally sustainable
- Only thinnings from sustainable managed hardwood forests are used.
PEFC certified forests are regularly inspected by independent auditors using internationally
- recognized accreditation and certification processes to ensure independence of control , standard
- setting and delivery of sustainable forest products
- No glues, resins or formaldehydes are used in the production process
- Weathertex has been proven and tested for 45 years.